Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Feb-06-2009 09:43:pm

NanticokePiney

Re: Avy's not loading

tree hugger wrote:

Yes he is but what the heck! That's the one I tried to upload for two days, and it was still short and stubby.

Eek. yikes

Maybe he just had a gout attack..yikes

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#27 Feb-06-2009 09:45:pm

lenape

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Yes he is but what the heck! That's the one I tried to upload for two days, and it was still short and stubby.

Eek. yikes

LOL!!!  Was worried he was starting to look like Mr. Potato Head  mad

#28 Feb-06-2009 09:54:pm

NanticokePiney

lenape wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Eek. yikes

LOL!!!  Was worried he was starting to look like Mr. Potato Head  mad

Well, you gotta keep him away from too much blue corn. yikes

#29 Feb-08-2009 01:50:am

isis

Ohelemapit wrote:

My only concern about the sig is "goddess of darkness and desire"... It gives a dark feeling to Woodlands and mixing Native spirituality and witchcraft makes me feel uncomfortable, I know you well enough to be able to say this so please don't take offence.

NO lov it's meant to be more about the darkness and light and the Earth Not witch craft in anyway, You can't have one with out the other, All life has a dark side as well as a light side, they go hand in hand and it's the balance of the Earth... But i can remove it sense i has up-set you my dear.. I only joinned the site for you and Piney and would not want to make wave's..... But Xsas's as a born witch i do take offence to the witch craft remark, Being a witch lov does not mean we are all evil or bad i thought you knew me better them that.....sad

I have GFX Staff on my site that make all my stuff for me and i can have them make anything you need sweetie...

Sig removed!!!!!!!sad

Last edited by isis (Feb-08-2009 02:11:am)

#30 Feb-08-2009 05:04:am

Ohelemapit
Website

Isis, I do know you well enough to be able to tell you how the the sig made me feel personally and I know you have trusted me to give your girls advice when they were in need of it, my only concern was the quote and I know there are many dark subjects on PB and I for one did not want to see anything conflicting with the Native Spiritualty. The decision to have anything removed from any Av or Sig would not be mine Isis, Admin staff would be the ones that make that or should I say treehugger.

Sorry if you feel I have offended you and you know how many times over the years I have stuck by you when freaks have given you a hard time and the last thing I want is for you to take offence.

You know I have never gotten involved in any Witch, Vampire etc discussions on any forum because of my feelings and beliefs... Maybe I was out of line with my comment especially being non Native, I know there is a dark side to everything and everyone, I also know that not all witches fly around on brooms and make evil spells.

I know your here because of Piney and I and you have seen how welcome you are made to feel here I am here also through invite... well if I am honest I followed Piney's footprints through the snow... also believe me when I say.. my comment on the sig has not gone unnoticed, it has sparked a huge in-depth and thought provoking debate.

Perhaps I read too much into the Sig.. Isis you have been a good friend to me and my family and I also to yours and the beauty about friendship is the fact that you can communicate on a different level and say things as they are. wink

Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Native American.

/pb.php?url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/XSAS44/xsassig.gif

#31 Feb-08-2009 06:39:am

isis

I can only asume the debate over the sig is a in house debate, But that is not to my concern i am only a member of the site and not staff, If you must know my problem with the comment was the remark about the witch's and Native spirituality, I take great pride in being Half Cherokee, And have great respect for all Native American tribes and as you pointed out we have been through a great deal over the years and you know me better then anyone else on the net, I do feel that if it up-set you a simple private PM from you would have been enough for me to remove it and not think anymore about it.... But that is neither now or then, I removed the sig myself last night after i read the comment you made! No one ask me to nor did anyone delete it other then myself. The sig will not appear here again!.. As i said earlier i didn't come here to make wave's i came cause  of you and Piney and perhaps my veiws are not right for the site as i embrace the beauty of the Native Culture i also embrace it's dark side and see the balance that comes from both, Yes i know your views and why you do not post in certain thread's, But you also know mine and the fact i make no bones about the fact i believe in God and worship him, With that said i can't help what i was born with i have learned or i hope i have learned to balance my veiws, Perhaps my own admittance of the dark side we all live with is not always understood perhaps i have not yet to understand it myself, But the quote on TPB is what i believe..{ In the darkness we find the true light}.. For myself to not admitt my own weakness stops my growing spirituality, But oh well i could go on and on but i will spare you the pain of my views and beliefs.

Last edited by isis (Feb-08-2009 07:10:am)

#32 Feb-08-2009 07:54:am

Ohelemapit
Website

In hinesight perhaps I should have sent you a PM but one members opinion would be wrong for you to remove the sig.. it was an observation from me and a comment that seems to have caused offence. No one has asked you to remove the sig, that decsion would be up to Admin. I just commented on it, agree/disagree isn't that what Community forums are all about? It was my opinion and if every other member here disagreed with my opinion, I would not change it. I truely believe the words in my Sig and I would not remove that because of one post from one member or friends comments, I would only remove it after being told to. You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this and not hold any grudges.

I am probably the only non Native here at Woodlands and there are no doubt members that don't find it comfortable with me being here let alone posting in Native discussions, I would never question your Heritage,  Admin and close friends here know why I am here and the minute I ever step out of line or indeed insult anyone (apart from the odd fruitloop) I would leave without question. I followed Piney here and I am not here for him, I am here for me, and regardless to if I PM'd you or not I guess you would still have been upset with my comment.

Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Native American.

#33 Feb-08-2009 09:36:am

isis

I removed the sig cause it up-set you and as i said a PM would have been the end of it lov... But it's no big deal i didn't want to up-set anyone so i removed it and that "anyone" means you as well Bry....It was not a case of one members opinion it was your opinion and thats the point here..I can do nothing more then to say i am sorry if it offend anyone on the site...!

#34 Feb-08-2009 12:32:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

I don't want to get in the middle here. Isis thank you for the offer of help on work graphics, please check you PM's when you're here next.

Oh and if you two are disagreeing/arguing..I have to say this sets a Woodland forum record. I have never seen a disagreement so polite here before! tongue

#35 Feb-08-2009 01:05:pm

isis

Yes that is what is going on but neither of us are going to be rude to the other, I would like to think that years of friendship mean more then a sig and comment....

I'm not showing any PM's...?

#36 Feb-08-2009 01:11:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Strange I have two sitting in my sent box to you. hmm

It's okay I was just commenting on how we all argue with each other, it gets messy sometimes. tongue

#37 Feb-08-2009 01:30:pm

NanticokePiney

tree hugger wrote:

It's okay I was just commenting on how we all argue with each other, it gets messy sometimes. tongue

It's a shame we don't have all those 'Lenape Longhouse' spats saved. I argued with Ray (Schaaak), MaryEllen, Lenape, Wakteme,  and anyone else I could. Treehugger was booted off too early to match my record. tongue

#38 Feb-08-2009 01:32:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

It's a shame we don't have all those 'Lenape Longhouse' spats saved. I argued with Ray (Schaaak), MaryEllen, Lenape, Wakteme,  and anyone else I could. Treehugger was booted off too early to match my record. tongue

Hey I only got booted off groups because Shelley and Jimmy didn't like me. sad

I have no idea why though.

#39 Feb-08-2009 01:35:pm

isis

I have replyed to the PM's you sent me, Thank you......I didn't see them untill i click the link it didn't tell me i had a message?..

#40 Feb-08-2009 01:39:pm

Ohelemapit
Website

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Piney... your not a good example Bro, you could find trouble locked in a room on your own. big_smile

#41 Feb-08-2009 01:44:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

isis wrote:

I have replyed to the PM's you sent me, Thank you......I didn't see them untill i click the link it didn't tell me i had a message?..

Yep one of  the weird things about this software, there isn't anyway you can get a notification.

Piney... your not a good example Bro, you could find trouble locked in a room on your own.

I've heard Piney argue with a wall before so.........

#42 Feb-08-2009 02:12:pm

NanticokePiney

Ohelemapit wrote:

NanticokePiney wrote:

tree hugger wrote:

Piney... your not a good example Bro, you could find trouble locked in a room on your own. big_smile

Well... When I get bored and no one's around I beat up my sofa and hassock. Then when that gets old I beat myself up. yikes

Board footer