Woodland Indians Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Oct-31-2008 04:21:pm

thecherokeerose

parting thoughts....

i have been sitting thinking about how to make this actually impact those who it is directed to..i already realize that you think i am crazy, and that none of you will do anything but laugh at the crazy old 'not enough blood quantum' indian...
first..i am 61 years old..i dont take well to being disrespected and told im in 'time out'.
second...as you state on your own forum...every one is entitled to their OWN opinions...apparently i was not allowed that latitude..
thirdly...i am NOT going to let you deride, degrade, disregard my opinions just because NONE of you agree with me....you are a bunch of disgruntled, disappointed, out of touch, mean, not wanting anyone's opinion but your  OWN people..what a bunch..i am NOT going to change years of experience and beliefs to satisfy your close minded parameters...just so i am 'allowed' to post on your ridiculous forum...
finally...i know this fact doesnt even fit into your exclusivity...you are all so pure, full blooded and all...i am a person of 5 'civilized' tribe, english, german, and dutch ancestry...i was not there when my native grandfathers and grandmothers decided to fall in love, marry, and have children with someone of european extraction...personally i dont believe any one is 'full blood' anything any more..you cant even say that someone of one who is of mixed 'tribal' blood is pure....
guess what...it is a proven fact that every human standing upright on this planet today is related thru common ancestors..
i'll quit now...i hope you all have a happy little exclusive life participating in your own opining...as for me, im 'outta here'....:hmm

#2 Oct-31-2008 04:30:pm

tree hugger
Site Admin

Re: parting thoughts....

thecherokeerose wrote:

i have been sitting thinking about how to make this actually impact those who it is directed to..i already realize that you think i am crazy, and that none of you will do anything but laugh at the crazy old 'not enough blood quantum' indian...
first..i am 61 years old..i dont take well to being disrespected and told im in 'time out'.
second...as you state on your own forum...every one is entitled to their OWN opinions...apparently i was not allowed that latitude..
thirdly...i am NOT going to let you deride, degrade, disregard my opinions just because NONE of you agree with me....you are a bunch of disgruntled, disappointed, out of touch, mean, not wanting anyone's opinion but your  OWN people..what a bunch..i am NOT going to change years of experience and beliefs to satisfy your close minded parameters...just so i am 'allowed' to post on your ridiculous forum...
finally...i know this fact doesnt even fit into your exclusivity...you are all so pure, full blooded and all...i am a person of 5 'civilized' tribe, english, german, and dutch ancestry...i was not there when my native grandfathers and grandmothers decided to fall in love, marry, and have children with someone of european extraction...personally i dont believe any one is 'full blood' anything any more..you cant even say that someone of one who is of mixed 'tribal' blood is pure....
guess what...it is a proven fact that every human standing upright on this planet today is related thru common ancestors..
i'll quit now...i hope you all have a happy little exclusive life participating in your own opining...as for me, im 'outta here'....:hmm

You are a total trip do you know that? I'm not even going to dissect this little gem. You don't have a FLIPPING clue who any of us are because you were too busy handing out reports from behind your self righteous pulpit to find out!

You have had a pm sitting in your damm inbox all day that I wrote responding to yet ANOTHER of your emails you sent.

#3 Oct-31-2008 04:43:pm

lenape

LOL!

(scratches head...) hell if you all are "full-bloods" I am on the wrong forum, LOL!

#4 Oct-31-2008 06:53:pm

Ohelemapit
Website

I think the comments speak for themself and tree hugger has given you ever possible lifeline.. I am sure you will find somewhere that you will feel at home and it probably will be full of nutjobs... (sorry that was rude of me).

I think you have everyones blessing and approval.. *FLY BE FREE*

Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Native American.

/pb.php?url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/XSAS44/xsassig.gif

#5 Oct-31-2008 09:05:pm

bls926
Administrator

I wasn't going to respond to this final post, but that would have been so out of character for me.  tongue

It's not about blood quantum; no one here ever said it was. That's your hang up, sweetie. I do have a problem with statements like "...i grew up knowing in my soul that i was more 'indian' than anything else and have carried it with my whole life..." coming from someone who was not raised in the culture. I have friends who were raised among their people, grew up on a reservation, have lived as an Indian all their life. They can make a statement like that. You can't.

Have trouble with this one too, "...i am a person of 5 Nations descent (that would be 5 "civilized" tribes..i hate that label) some german, dutch, and english got mixed into the pot starting way back in the 1700's in new york state...". Which Nation is that exactly? Do you even know which Nations are considered the Five Civilized Tribes or where their homelands are? Which one was up in New York in the 1700's?

It's your attitude, not your opinions, that chapped my ass. You're a little fluffy for my liking, but I could have lived with that. It's you superior attitude and your rudeness that I really had a problem with.

Rose, don't let the door hit you in the ass!

#6 Oct-31-2008 11:18:pm

NanticokePiney

Rose, Have you tried AITF (American Indian Tribes Forum). You would be completely welcome there. lol neutral

I don't have anger issues...just violent reactions to B.S.
---------------------------------------------------
      Warning:  Some Profanity
This might cause you to experience reason

#7 Oct-31-2008 11:23:pm

bls926
Administrator

NanticokePiney wrote:

Rose, Have you tried AITF (American Indian Tribes Forum). You would be completely welcome there. lol neutral

I think she already made that mistake. They're going to eat her alive! Too bad, so sad.

Board footer